Media Is the New Marketing: Seven Steps From Start to Millions
The past two years have been a true test of businesses’ ability to thrive in a world of uncertainty. The ones with the best content and digital marketing strategy were the ones that came out on top.
Join us on Nov. 4 to hear from content marketing guru Joe Pulizzi, founder of The Tilt and Content Marketing Institute and author of the Amazon #1 marketing bestseller Content Inc.
Joe will walk through the seven steps any business (with any budget) can use to build a digital audience that leads to multiple forms of revenue.
Learn how you can:
- Identify the intersection of your expertise and your future customer’s needs
- Determine how to “tilt” your sweet spot to find a place where little or no competition exists
- Establish your No. 1 channel for disseminating content
- Use social media and SEO to convert one-time visitors into long-term subscribers
- Grow your business by expanding into multiple delivery channels
- Monetize your product or service for ultimate business success
- Understand how to sell your content asset for millions or build the business into a large enterprise
Meet the speakers:
Joe Pulizzi, Founder, The Tilt
Joe Pulizzi is the bestselling author of seven content marketing books including his latest, Content Inc. He has founded four companies, including the Content Marketing Institute (CMI), and his newest venture, The Tilt. His podcast series, This Old Marketing with Robert Rose, has generated millions of downloads from more than 150 countries. He is also the author of The Random Newsletter, delivered to thousands every two weeks. His Foundation, The Orange Effect, delivers speech therapy and technology services to children in 35 states. Follow him on Twitter @JoePulizzi.
Dave Cardiel, Head of Marketing, Parse.ly and WordPress VIP
Dave’s spent the last two decades building high-performing revenue marketing teams and installing demand gen engines at both startup and enterprise organizations. As a musician, a dachshund lover, and an avid concert-goer, Dave’s all about delivering creative prospect and customer experiences as well as content that’s episodic in nature that moves the revenue needle for a brand. He’s currently building a high-performing marketing team that applies key ABM strategies across Parse.ly and WordPress VIP. Dave has a BBA in Marketing from Texas Tech University and an MBA from Southwest Texas State University.