Webinar recording: Upgrading to Gutenberg
Put simply, the new WordPress block editor, known as Gutenberg, makes creating content easier.
It might not feel so easy, though, to bring a complex enterprise site over to Gutenberg for the first time.
In this dev-centered presentation, our friends at Reaktiv Studios will walk you through each step of making the transition using real-life examples from Microsoft, Atlassian, and more.
In this webinar, you will:
- Study real-life Gutenberg use cases from Xbox, Atlassian, and others
- See examples of when to use core blocks, 3rd-party block libraries, or custom blocks
- Learn how to plan for dependencies and ensure backward compatibility
- Get tips on managing the human element (think buy-in, usability, and training)
- Hear audience Q&A with Reaktiv’s Gutenberg experts
Presenter: Cory Webb, Reaktiv Studios
Cory Webb is a senior full-stack developer. Before joining Reaktiv, he ran a web development company specializing in WordPress and Joomla. His educational background is in engineering and business, but his true passion has been development since he built his first web page as an electrical engineering student at the University of Texas way back in 1997.