WordPress Tip For Speedily Moderating Comments: Keyboard Shortcuts
A new feature in WordPress 2.7 and on WordPress.com, is the ability to moderate comments using keyboard shortcuts. A few of the popular shortcuts include:
- Pressing j moves the current selection (light-blue background) down.
- Pressing k moves the current selection (light-blue background) up.
- Pressing a approves the currently selected comment.
- Pressing s marks the current comment as spam.
- Pressing d deletes the current comment.
For any site that regularly receives dozens or even hundreds of comments per post, this new feature can dramatically speed up the comment moderation process.